The steps of a credit redemption | Loan consolidationUncategorized
Although a credit buy-back has a different structure from a conventional credit or loan, the steps for buying credits begin in the same way as a conventional loan or loan. The differences will be on the structure of the file itself and the purpose of the purchase of credits.
Here we describe the different steps involved in buying back credits and the importance of being accompanied by an expert broker in loan buybacks such as Central Financing.
What are the steps of a credit redemption?
Analyze your financial situation and learn about the purchase of credits
To be able to redeem credits in the best conditions, it is necessary to be well prepared and well informed about the purchase of credits. So you can:
You find out on the internet: The Central Financing has compiled in its guide for the redemption of credits, all the information necessary to understand and better understand the purchase of credits. The latter provides valuable information and allows to know all the wheels and technical terms of the purchase of credits.
- Making a simulation of loan redemption: there are various simulators of credit redemption online but they can have a major flaw, namely the fact of not taking into account the unique and personal character of the borrower profile and propose wrong financing studies. The advisers of Central Financing are experts in the redemption of credits and study case by case each request for the redemption of credits. They are therefore able to provide a detailed simulation of your purchase of credits. Do not hesitate to submit your request for credit redemption to obtain your simulation of redemption of credits personalized and without commitment.
Compare offers to buy credits and contact a professional buying credits
After you are informed about the purchase of credits and have taken stock of your financial situation, the next step is to compare existing offers, start to gather the supporting documents to build your credit buyback file and contact a professional buyout of credits.
Comparing the elements of the redemption of credits: surely the most important step, the comparison of the offers of redemption of credits allows you to obtain the best conditions of financing for your purchase of credits. The main criteria to study are:
- The loan repayment rate
- The repayment term of the credit redemption
- Monthly repayment of credits
- Insurance of the repurchase of credits
- The total cost of buying back credits
- The expenses of record of the repurchase of credits
To have a detailed and relevant analysis in your different comparisons, have a Credit Redemption Specialist from Central Financing. It will save you time and will bring you its expertise impartially. He will compare for you the offers of all banks to bring you the best solution for your purchase of credits.
Gathering documents and supporting documents for the purchase of credits: to anticipate the requests for documents to provide for a redemption of credits, here is a brief list of the supporting documents requested automatically for a repurchase of credits:
- A copy of the identity document (front/back), identity card, passport.
- The last three payslips
- The last three statements of all bank accounts
- Depreciation schedules and loan offers in progress (those to be redeemed or not)
All the supporting documents and documents to provide for a redemption of credits are detailed in our section justifying the purchase of credits from our guide to the purchase of credits.
Edition of the credit buyback offers and signature of the credit redemption
Here we are in the last big step of the redemption of credits: its acceptance. After having received the offer to buy back credits and having signed it, the bank of the loan buyback will then release the funds and “buy back” the loan (s) concerned by the repurchase of credits to the issuing banks of these credits. first loans. It is from this moment that the borrower or the borrowers begin to repay the new loan contracted with the repurchase of credits, under the conditions of rate, maturity and duration defined by the repurchase of credits.
Why involve a broker for a buy back of credits?
As said throughout the steps of the purchase of credits, the broker intervenes on all these stages. With the help of the expert advisors in credit buy-back from Central Financing, you are accompanied from the beginning to the end of your credit redemption, the search for information on the redemption of credits, the simulation of redemption of credits., by making contact with a specialist in buying back credits.
The Centrale de Financement realizes for you:
- The analysis of your situation: with its agreements and partnerships, the broker of redemption of credits knows perfectly its market and the organizations lenders to obtain the best conditions for your purchase of credits
- Comparison of credit buyback offers: The purpose of the credit buyback broker is to find the best solution and the best deal for your credit buyback. He also knows how to negotiate and defend your project.
- The mounting of the loan repurchase file: once the first interview is carried out, it is the broker buyback credits that will mount the file, with all documents and vouchers.
The experts in credit buy-back from Central Financing are therefore present for you, to save you time, to share their expertise and to allow you to obtain the best conditions and the most suitable offer for your purchase. of credits. Deposit your request for redemption of credits without commitment to be contacted again by one of our specialists in credit redemption.